Re: leave it in the locker room

Subject: Re: leave it in the locker room
From: Joanna Sheldon <cjs10 -at- CORNELL -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 19:32:20 -0400

I thought Stacey was too ready to jump on Geoff's essentially benign comment.

On the other hand, John Renis' response to Stacey, "...>Are you mad because
Geoff didn't wink at a malicious grin from you?" was obnoxiously sexist.

Even when flaming someone we ought to maintain a certain standard of decency.

...Joanna