Mail bouncing

Subject: Mail bouncing
From: Kendall Robinson <krobinson -at- PRIMAVERA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 1995 08:25:03 LCL

I've been getting loads of mail with the following subject
line:

NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of:

and something like the following in the body of the message:

Delivery Failure Report

Your document:
NON-DELIVERY of: Re: Information Mapping
could not be delivered to:
Ronni Perry -at- CRWMS at DL-Notes -at- DL_CCMAIL
because:
MailEx0010: cc:Mail user name too long.
Routing path:
DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2

I had like 40 of these this morning. Has anyone else had
this problem? Does anyone know what's causing it? Does
anyone know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kendall Robinson
krobinson -at- primavera -dot- com

PS - This is the first message I've sent to the list,
so none of the bounced mail is mine.