Re: STC Web site?

Subject: Re: STC Web site?
From: Debbie Ridpath Ohi <morgaine -at- UTCC -dot- UTORONTO -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 12:24:45 -0400

In article <jtchewDAHCwx -dot- 688 -at- netcom -dot- com>, jtchew -at- netcom -dot- com (Joe Chew) wrote:

> For some STC and related information, try

> http://www-itg.lbl.gov/~jtchew/STC.pointer.pg.shtml

> This is a directory page that I maintain, giving pointers to other
> pages related to writing (especially my interests of technical
> writing and science nonfiction). I'd appreciate hearing about any
> other pages that I should include.

You might want to check out:

http://www.interlog.com/~ohi/www/writesource
WWW Virtual Library: Writers' Resources on the Web

I've collected a number of scientific and technical writing links
(including yours :) ).

-- Debbie

Debbie Ridpath Ohi (Toronto, Canada) -- morgaine -at- utcc -dot- utoronto -dot- ca
http://www.interlog.com/~ohi/dmo-pages/writers.html
INKSPOT: Resource For Children's Writers