Information Mapping and Wor

Subject: Information Mapping and Wor
From: Auli Ingman <Auli -dot- Ingman -at- X400UX -dot- SASKTEL -dot- SK -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 11:49:14 -0600

Information Mapping and Word 6.0 for the Mac
My office has just converted from Word 5.1 to Word 6.0 for the Mac. We use
Information Mapping almost exclusively.

It seems Word 6.0 cannot recognize side-by-side text in other than a table. It
converts such text from 5.1 documents into tables, but if the doc is a new 6.0,
block text (for example) prints below the block label, rather than beside it.

Does anyone know how we can get our side-by-side back?

TIA
Auli