NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Off topic

Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Off topic
From: Lotus -dot- M -dot- a -dot- i -dot- l -dot- Exchange -at- TESSPO-VA -dot- SMTRW -dot- LANGATE -dot- SPRINT -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 10:42:00 -0400

--SaSDAUTKowQxxMMsf5ir6ZpTSLGS1XvM

Delivery Failure Report

Your document:
NON-DELIVERY of: Off topic
could not be delivered to:
Ronni Perry -at- CRWMS at DL-Notes -at- DL_CCMAIL
because:
MailEx0010: cc:Mail user name too long.
Routing path:
DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2

________________________

--SaSDAUTKowQxxMMsf5ir6ZpTSLGS1XvM

RFC-822-Headers:
Comments: To: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

--SaSDAUTKowQxxMMsf5ir6ZpTSLGS1XvM

--lgAU1o6xNBR9Y8u8EdwiMqhd1wnI1xbC

Delivery Failure Report

Your document:
Off topic
could not be delivered to:
Ronni Perry -at- CRWMS at DL-Notes -at- DL_CCMAIL
because:
MailEx0010: cc:Mail user name too long.
Routing path:
DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2,DLLN2

________________________

--lgAU1o6xNBR9Y8u8EdwiMqhd1wnI1xbC

RFC-822-Headers:
Comments: To: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

--lgAU1o6xNBR9Y8u8EdwiMqhd1wnI1xbC

I conributed to this list once last year and have been petrified
to do so since. I joined in the hopes of finding out more about
my chosen profession, options that are available to me, and most
importantly, to learn.

In the past year, I have "listened" to many conversations and
have been put off by the petty drivel that appeared in my
mailbox on a daily basis. I hoped that eventually, I may
learn enough to make my subcription worthwhile and then
make a constructive contribution to the list without the
vultures swooping down upon me (and we all know by now
who the "vultures" are).

However, in fairness (something that escapes most contributing
members of his list) I must say that I have learned a lot
of interesting tid-bits that I filed away for future use.

So I can hear the vultures, spiriling in attack mode asking,
"so, why, if you didn't contribute in the past year, why now?
why do you think that you can join the convsation and
contribute something off-topic?"

My answer is simple: to give you all something to think
about. It costs you nothing to be nice, to share what
goes on in your professional lives, to contribute
positive, relevant messages. Isn't that really
what this list is about?

And if you have something to say to a member of the
list please say it to them; not the whole group.
(I say that knowing some people are going to want to
voice their opinions about my opinions, and since this
is off topic, let's keep it off-line.)

thanks.

--
~ Kate Jarsulic (407)242-5316 ~