[no subject]

From: Herman Holtz <holtz -at- PALTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 07:32:19 -0400

> >Tommy Trussel asked:

May I immodestly contribute information on relevant books that are my own
products, published in large format paperback by Deaborn:
The Complete Guide to Consulting Contracts and The Complete Guide to
Being an Independent Contractor. The contracts book has an optional
disk that goes with it to laod sample contracts and reference
material into one's computer.
***
Herman Holtz [holtz -at- paltech -dot- com] Marketing consultant, general and
technical writing services. Author 60+ books, including best-
selling How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant (John Wiley).
PO Box 1731, Wheaton, MD 20915. 301-649-2499; fax: 301-649-5745