Re: Humor, Dr. Suess

Subject: Re: Humor, Dr. Suess
From: Alice Jones <alice_jones -at- MDL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 17:47:35 -0500

To Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM> et al.:

Thank you for posting the "Humor, Dr. Suess." I quite enjoyed it, as did others
in my office.

As a fellow newbee (having lurked for a week or so before sending my first
list-wide post earlier today), I've read several posts which bandied about the
authorship of the Suess poem. None of the posts contained the original verses,
though, so I was feeling left out of the loop.

In light of the flame recently thrown your way, however, I'm sure glad I
*didn't* send out the post I *wanted* to send days ago to ask for someone to
re-post the poem for me! Ouch--I would've been burnt toast... Thanks for taking
the fire for me.

Alice Alspach Jones * A computer's attention span
Treasurer, STC Wash., DC Chapter * is as long as its power cord.
Technical Writer *
Silver Spring, MD * Windows: Just another pane
alice_jones -at- microdynamics -dot- mdl -dot- com * in the glass.