Re: Humor, Dr. Suess

Subject: Re: Humor, Dr. Suess
From: "A.J. Janschewitz" <aj -at- AJ -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 21:14:05 +0000

The initial, mean, pedantic reply to the new list member's posting at
once managed to stop the spurious transmission of redundant pieces, and
to stifle that member's input on any future issue.

Who knows what contributions we'll miss? We don't, and never will.

That's an awfully high price to pay, and I regret that we all have to pay it.

==a.j.==

--
A.J. Janschewitz <<-=->> aj -at- aj -dot- com <<-=->> primum non nocere
A decimal man living in a binary world.