Re: failed tech com thread

Subject: Re: failed tech com thread
From: Robin Lewis <rlewis -at- CTIW -dot- CFER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 09:14:00 PDT

Re: Apollo, Challenger, etc. ... there are some videos produced by NASA
which explain what happened at those times. The Challenger video really gets
into the technical aspects of what happened during the explosion, not before
... at least the one I've seen. I don't know the e-mail addresses of these
places, but I have the phone numbers at NASA-Johnson Space Center in Houston
TX. The main # is (713) 483-3111. The Educational Resource Center is (713)
483-3351. The Public Affairs office is (713) 483-8693. But does anyone use
the phone anymore? :-)