Re: Screen captures on VAX

Subject: Re: Screen captures on VAX
From: "Mike (aka MSz)" <SZCZEPANIK -at- IDICL1 -dot- IDI -dot- OCLC -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 14:01:39 -0500

I believe this should have been posted to the list or sent directly to
Lavonna Funkhouser, who made the original inquiry:

From: IN%"chrisj -at- falcon -dot- teleride -dot- on -dot- ca" 20-JUN-1995 11:50:26.26
To: IN%"szczepanik -at- idicl1 -dot- idi -dot- oclc -dot- org"
CC:
Subj: RE: screen captures on a VAX - FYI

If you can run the VAX application on a PC (by using an emulator), you can use
HOTSHOT to capture the screens. I do the following way:

- load HOTSHOT into memory on my PC
- telnet to the UNIX application
- capture the screens as I work through the application
- save the screens as .SCR and then change them to .EPS format

Good luck

TTFN
--

Christopher Thornton Teleride Sage Limited
156 Front Street West, Suite 500