Re: Are You Converting Publications to Web Pages for a BIG Site?

Subject: Re: Are You Converting Publications to Web Pages for a BIG Site?
From: John Springer <springer -at- SCRUZNET -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 1995 18:44:43 -0700

In article <3rqme9$cov -at- chnews -dot- ch -dot- intel -dot- com>, Stephanie Goble
<Stephaniex_goble -at- ccm -dot- ch -dot- intel -dot- com> wrote:

<stuff>

I'm doing what you're doing, although we're a bit behind you.
We're focusing now on introducing Acrobat as the standard of exchange.
All our docs (data sheets, tech manuals, brochures, and PR) are or will be
converted to Acrobat. Acrobat reader is available on servers in the
company. All our stuff to field sales will be published in Acrobat,
except for presentations, which is PowerPoint so they are editable. (until
we can find something better: Microsoft+Graphics=oxymoron) (Persuasion
used to be good until they fell on the OLE bandwagon; looking at
ClarisImpact now).

J.

--
John Springer