FOR KRISTEN BLACK

Subject: FOR KRISTEN BLACK
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 10:22:48 MST

Kristen,

I tried sending this to your e-mail address <kblack -at- Novell -dot- com>
twice and it failed both times. Sorry to have to post this to
the list, but I don't know of any other way to reply to you.

> Where do I get subscription information about The Newsletter
> Newsletter that you mentioned on the techwhirlers' list? I edit my
> congregation's newsletter, and this sounds like it would have some
> great fillers.

The information is at home, so I'll e-mail it to you this
evening. I think the subscription is only $39 or $49, which is
*cheap* for a publication that lets you reprint its content!

> Also, do you think I could use some of the examples listed in the
> original posting, or do I need be a subscriber to use them? I'll give
> credit where it's due, of course.

I don't know for a fact that the examples in the original
posting came from The Newsletter Newsletter, but they are
typical of the types of things that show up in their "oops"
section. So on that I'd say use your own judgement. (However,
since they are supposedly "real" examples, I don't think using
one line from an entire newsletter would be considered copyright
infringement ... but I'm no expert.)

Have a great day!

Bev

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=