Re: Salary History Revisited

Subject: Re: Salary History Revisited
From: Jan Boomsliter <boom -at- CADENCE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 08:52:43 -0700

All with the same job description in the ad?

I can't think of a way to word your ad that wouldn't scare me off. If
you are building a department, I think you want to put the manager in place
first, and that person can define the pubs needs specifically.

jb

I'd like to get those high end resumes, and take a shot
at convincing my management that these people are worth hiring.

Similarly, I'm willing to consider people who might be fresh from
tech writer school, and might therefore fall below the low range
of the salary range.

Glenda Jeffrey Email: jeffrey -at- hks -dot- com
Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc Phone: 401-727-4200
1080 Main St. Fax: 401-727-4208
Pawtucket, RI 02860