Re. Techwhirlers in need of Amnesty International?

Subject: Re. Techwhirlers in need of Amnesty International?
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 10:38:57 LCL

In defence of Karen and Mateo's posting on tech. writers as political
prisoners, _I_ found it quite funny. Given how bitterly we complain
about the lack of respect from our clients and ill treatment in
general (universal gripes, in my experience), I found the posting a
refreshing reminder that we don't have it so bad after all. I'm sure
that's how the posting was intended, and as the recent PC discussions
have shown, we shouldn't infer that the author is mocking those who
are truly suffering.

--Geoff Hart #8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: These comments are my own and don't represent the opinions
of the Forest Engineering Research Institute of Canada.