Re: Conference Proceedings Copyright

Subject: Re: Conference Proceedings Copyright
From: Emily Sopensky <ESIris -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 17:36:26 -0400

George,

The copyright transfer instructions for STC National papers says:
"xyou retain the right to use or reprint or distribute your material"

Bonni (and I) should feel free to use the papers we wrote for the STC
National Proceddings as samples, as long as we are the sole authors and/or
have the signoff of co-authors.

Thanks,

Emily Sopensky
Austin