Frame to troff filter??

Subject: Frame to troff filter??
From: Sally Derrick <sally -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 16:20:23 -0500

Hi, all. I'm hoping some of you UNIX users can help me with a
problem.

My company provides our users with UNIX man pages written in troff.
We also provide hardcopy of the man pages in FrameMaker. To enable us
to maintain one source base for both on-line and hardcopy, we use the
trofftomif filter provided with Frame to convert the troff files to
MIF. To say this filter is unpredictable is being VERY kind. After the
conversion, we sometimes spend HOURS cleaning up the Frame files.

Does anyone know of a reliable MIF-to-troff filter? Or, has anyone
solved this problem another way?

Thanks in advance

Sally Derrick
Tivoli Systems Inc.