Landscape text on a portrai

Subject: Landscape text on a portrai
From: Grant Lowe <Grant_Lowe -at- CPQM -dot- SAIC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 14:29:30 U

Hi again.

Does anybody know how to print out landscape text on a portrait page? I'm
trying to do this in Word 6. I've tried calling Microsoft and they're only
suggestion was to change the page from portrait to landscape and use Wordart
for the headers and footers. I tried using Wordart for my text, but text
starts breaking up and text justification gets screwed up. Any suggestions?
I'm really getting frustrated. Thanks.

grant