Region 5 Conference Proposal Deadline Near

Subject: Region 5 Conference Proposal Deadline Near
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 13:05:39 -0500

The official deadline for proposals to speak at the STC Region 5
Conference (Sept. 29 & 30) is coming up on June 15. The programs
committee is hoping to have a good variety to choose from. I
especially want to hear from you if you are interested in speaking
on a topic at the online help/online doc progression.

You may send questions to me. Send a brief description of your
proposal to Kyle Glover at

kglover -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

The conference is in Tulsa. Region 5 of STC covers Louisiana, Texas,
Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Arizona, but all interested
persons are welcome.

LaVonna

LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.