Re: Converting Interleaf to FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Converting Interleaf to FrameMaker
From: "Wersan, Fred" <fwersan -at- BIL1PO -dot- BILLERICA-MA -dot- PERITUS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 11:49:00 PDT

You don't say what environment you are in. FrameMaker has filters for
converting Interleaf docs. I converted a few a couple of years ago (on a
Sun). However, I had to tweak the files before they would convert because
Frame didn't like some font information in the Interleaf ascii files. It was
tedious, but once I got it to work, the conversion was pretty good.

Fred Wersan
fwersan -at- peritus -dot- com
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Converting Interleaf to FrameMaker
Date: Monday, June 12, 1995 10:46AM

Does anyone know of a conversion package/sofware, and where to
obtain it, for converting Interleaf to FrameMaker? Any help would be
appreciated. Thank you.

Charles De Saro