Re: html editors

Subject: Re: html editors
From: "Greg C. Miller" <Miller566 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 07:13:17 -0400

I've used HTML "Assistant" to do up a couple of demo web-pages. The nice
thing about it is being able to run your newly formatted HTML code through a
browser such as Mosaic to see what your pages might look like. I say "might"
because not every viewer interprets HTML tags the same. I've also used
AntPlus, a shareware HTML template that works with MS Word. However, the
problem with templates and add-ons to wordprocessing packages is that you'll
still have to edit individual tags. Plus their is no such thing as a WYSIWYG
HTML editor, so you have to design strictly on content, not appearance.

If you want a good book on HTML try, "Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML
in a week" by Laura Lemay.

Greg Miller