Re: Shoot me -- PLEASE! -- if I ever do this for money:

Subject: Re: Shoot me -- PLEASE! -- if I ever do this for money:
From: Scott George <sgeorge -at- CITI -dot- UMICH -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 1995 13:22:42 EDT

From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- micro -dot- org>

>For that matter, what's the worst JOB you've ever *had* to do?

It wasn't tech. writing--that's for sure. I count digging ditches
while sick with the flu and pulling inch-long slivers out of my
flesh working 95-degree summer days in the lumberyard as being
a bit worse than ANY kind of writing. Writing is hard--but not that
hard--in the scheme of things.

For now, I'll keep writing about computers until I land that plush
job writing for the Weekly World News.

Scott "Alien Gives Reelection Advice to Clinton" George