Re. Help with my Latin

Subject: Re. Help with my Latin
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 1995 12:45:16 LCL

This is probably more suitable for the translation list, but I don't
have access to them at the moment, and several of y'all indicated a
knowledge of Latin. So here goes...

I'm looking for a good Latin translation of the phrase "So much food,
so little time." (If you must know, it's for a family crest I'm
putting together as a bit of an in-joke.) I'll accept "pig" Latin if I
must, but then, I can do that myself. More to the point, the Latin
needn't be purely grammatical. I like the phrase "Illegitimi non
carborundum" myself, so that tells you my taste in Latin. (Loosely,
"don't let the bastards wear you down".)

Please reply privately unless you can rationalize turning this into a
list issue. (Remember, Uncle Eric is watching!) <grin>

--Geoff Hart #8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: These comments are my own and don't represent the opinions
of the Forest Engineering Research Institute of Canada.