How do you spell "unreproducible" ?

Subject: How do you spell "unreproducible" ?
From: Arthur Comings <atc -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 11:41:13 PDT

I've got a great programmer-generated error message, "Requested item
contained on unreproducible media." Of course, it refers to only a
single medium, so that's wrong, and I'm trying to decide whether to
fight that battle, which pops up all over the program, this late in
the release cycle, but I'm also stymied by "unreproducible." The Frame
spell-checker chokes on it and all of its variants, and, of course it's
not in my dictionary because they can't list every "ible" and "able"
word, and undoubtedly quote some rules somewhere that still won't give
me a rock-solid certainty.

So I'm turning to my fellow writers, many of whom are more erudite
than I.

What do you think, y'all?

Thanks

Arthur Comings

GeoQuest
Corte Madera, California
atc -at- corte-madera -dot- geoquest -dot- slb -dot- com