Re: Your removal from the TECHWR-L list

Subject: Re: Your removal from the TECHWR-L list
From: "Bell, Roger" <RBell -at- ADMIN -dot- CLEMSONSC -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 13:28:00 PDT

Can someone help me? I received this email on 6/7. I have made no request
to be removed from the techwr-l list, but apparently a fellow by the name of
Brent Stilley asked that I be removed. For some reason a fellow named Eric
Ray was copied on this email. Does anyone know these folks and why Brent
may have done this to me? Has something like this happened to anyone else.

Please email me directly as I no longer receive the techwr-l list. Thanks.

roger -dot- bell -at- clemsonsc -dot- attgis -dot- com

From: TECHWR-L-Request
To: Roger Bell
Cc: Eric Ray
Subject: Your removal from the TECHWR-L list
Date: Wednesday, June 07, 1995 11:32AM

Wed, 7 Jun 1995 11:32:50

You have been removed from the TECHWR-L list (Technical Writers List; for
all
Technical Communication issues) by Brent Stilley <UCCXBRS -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>.