Re: OED?

Subject: Re: OED?
From: Grant Hogarth <CGHogarth -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 1995 23:06:32 -0400

On Mon, 5 Jun 1995, Sherrill Fink wrote:

> I just saw the OED listed as a writer's reference material. I have seen
> a couple people refer to it in the last few weeks.
> What I want to know is . . .
> How many of you writers out there *really* have access to one?

I have 2 (OED ver1 and OED ver2), both in the compact (eyestrain)
versions. Plus the OED American and Concise.

I bought the small ones retail, and got the others as subscription bonuses.

I admit that I would love to have the CD version, but the $ are still too
high, even for a deductable expense.

Grant
(cghogarth -at- aol -dot- com)