Re: HTML Editors

Subject: Re: HTML Editors
From: "Greg C. Miller" <Miller566 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 19:17:32 -0400

Regarding the following message
>Subj: Re: Shareware HTML
>Date: 95-06-05 10:09:24 EDT
>From: TWPenner
>To: Miller566

>Hello--

>"There is a shareware HTML editing template for MS Word..."

>I saw your email on the TECHWR-L for the above. Is there an >editing
template for WordPerfect 6.0/6.1?

>Catherine

Even better Catherine. Check this out, I just found it:

>Subj: WP and HTML for WWW!
>Date: 95-04-28 00:49:54 EDT
>From: WP Doug
>Posted on: America Online

>WP is just about to release an add on for WPWIN61 that will allow >you to
create and read the WWW (world wide web) files in HTML. >The product is
called Internet Publisher and is available F R E E >!!
>Yes I said FREE! To registered users! I said just about, because >it's in
testing now, and they just released it to us (the employees). >Wanna get it
first? Just email me at DOUGGW -at- NOVELL -dot- COM
>with your name, address, and WP license or PIN.
>See what being registered does for you??

Hope this helps,

Greg Miller