Re: Win95 and WinHelp Buttons - Problem

Subject: Re: Win95 and WinHelp Buttons - Problem
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 19:16:02 -0700

On Fri, 2 Jun 1995, Stephen Victor wrote:

> > After creating a helpfile in RoboHELP and generating the necessary ".CNT"
> > files to integrate the helpfile into Win95, I get the error message,
> >
> > "Help cannot add the specified button. (1030)"
> >

> I'm afraid I'm baffled, since I've never laid eyes on Windows 95. In fact, I
> believe that this piece of vaporware has been seen only by computer
journalists
> and selected beta testers.

Actually, it's my belief that many companies are now writing programs to
run under Win '95 (including the company for which I work). There are a
lot of nifty new features in the '95 Help files, including audio, video,
and more. It's gonna be fun!

David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/index.html