Re: I am the Thumbmeister

Subject: Re: I am the Thumbmeister
From: Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 17:08:00 PDT

Charles wrote:
>Does God really care if there are one or two spaces between sentences?

No, we don't.
-Signed,
The gods.... :-)
(Using someone else's account so y'all don't find out ours and flood us with
mail.... :-D).

P.S. "We" like Mark L. Levinson's original quote the best, too!
----
the gods
god -at- universe -dot- com
This .sig file is too cool for mere mortals. If you read it, you will begin
to lose your mmmminnnndddd.... aannddd yyyoouuurrr eeyyyessigghttt wiilll
geettt vvverryyy bllurryyyy....