Re: Screen capture utility running under Interactive UNIX

Subject: Re: Screen capture utility running under Interactive UNIX
From: "Sevigny, Josee" <joseey -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 19:38:54 -0400

Hi Chris!

What do you mean by Interactive UNIX? I'm not sure that's what you're
looking for but here it is:
I capture UNIX screens using any Windows capture utility since I'm running
the UNIX app using Micro X-Win emulator.

(o o)
Josee Sevigny Technical Writer
joseey -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca
M3i Systems Inc., Longueuil, QC