Re: Definitely Defiant

Subject: Re: Definitely Defiant
From: Matt Ion <mion -at- DIRECT -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 13:18:33 EDT

On Thu, 1 Jun 1995 10:13:30 -0700 you wrote:

>Aspect one... Peer pressure. My daughter spoke grammatically
>correct English (including the proper use of adverbs like
>'well') as a toddler. But when she started school, her
>grammatical skills folded like a house of cards because it
>wasn't cool... She sounded like a nerd. And the older she
>got, the worse this phenom. became.

You can get away with it now. Just make like you're imitating one relatively
famous android, Lt. Cmdr. Data.

(And for peers who want to make an issue of it, just hit'em with, "You should
consider acquiring a sequence of events, the compendium of which describes the
experience of existance of a sentient being." That's Dataspeak for "Get a
life.")

Opinions expressed / ROCK-IT SCIENCE Mobile Audio and Security
do not necessarily /| ...the 1040 MIDI & Music BBS Technical Services
reflect those of any [ SOUNDMAN Internet mion -at- direct -dot- ca Fido 1:153/7106
marginally sane human \| WWW http://www.musicwest.com/1040bbs/
being anywhere. \ FAX: (604)253-8312 DATA: (604)732-4446