Re: People names for software products

Subject: Re: People names for software products
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 08:12:02 MST

Okay, so the examples I'm about to give are not *commercial*
products, they are military products distributed to and used
only by military. BUT, they have been *very* prolific and
successful for the past 6-7 years throughout the Army, Air
Force, and National Guard, and are only now beginning to be
replaced with more current developments:

DINAH and SARAH (both are acronyms for much longer names).

(They are telecommunications software, but not in the sense of
"e-mail" that you all know.)

Bev

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=