Re: HOT METAL

Subject: Re: HOT METAL
From: Thomas Burgin <Thomas -dot- Burgin -at- MAILPORT -dot- DELTA-AIR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 07:09:00 -0400

Message authorized by:
: cbamber -at- CCINET -dot- AB -dot- CA_at_smtp at MAILPORT
Unless they've created/released one in the past 2-3 weeks, HoTMeTaL isn't
available in Mac as freeware -- only the Windows version. It is, however,
available in a very nice commercial version (HoTMeTaL PRO). The company is
called Soft Quad, and is in Toronto (I believe). I don't have the exact
address
here at work, but their domain is <sq.com>. You might try sending an email
<info -at- sq -dot- com> and see if you get a response. Or call information for the
company. If you still need it tonight, email me at <thomas -at- obc -dot- is -dot- net> and
I'll
look at the box.

Thomas

Comments: To: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

Hi
A few days ago I saw the URL for a HTML editor called Hot Metal, (mac
version). I didn't need it then, but (naturally) as soon as I deleted it,
one of my clients asked me to do a Web Page for his company.

If someone still has the URL kicking around, could he or she email it to
me? I'd sure appreciate it.

Many Thanks.

Candace Bamber
(she of no facny signature)