Re: One Word Oxymoron - (better late . . .)

Subject: Re: One Word Oxymoron - (better late . . .)
From: "Cepek, Marta" <marta -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 21:50:15 -0400

>Palindrome

I've only been on this list for about 3 weeks, and I love this sort of
thing. Has anyone collected all the one-word oxymorons (in which case, would
you forward them to me???) Or can someone tell me where to get or how to go
about searching the old messages? BTW - how far back does this thread go?

Cheers!
Marta
marta -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca