Folio, Lotus SmarText

Subject: Folio, Lotus SmarText
From: Paul Cassidy <pcassidy -at- LYNX -dot- DAC -dot- NEU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 16:49:52 -0400

Hey folks,

I am creating some on-line documentation for a database system my
company is developing. We have been looking at WinHelp, but have also
seen some reviews for Folio and Lotus SmarText. Has anyone out there had
any experience with any of these?

We want to develop on-line help and CBT (tutorials). We want to use
graphics, sound and animation.

Advice, thoughts, articles to read?

If possible, could you also cc: a copy of your response to my e-mail
address since I read the list in journal format and I am looking for
some quick responses.

TIA.
Paul
pcassidy -at- lynx -dot- dac -dot- neu -dot- edu