Re: Quick SGML Query

Subject: Re: Quick SGML Query
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 11:05:51 EDT

Jack Shaw writes:

> But the comp.text.sgml usenet group .. has begun charging
> for its considerable and very active services. So have your
> Visa/Mastercharge ready...

That is news to me. How does Erik do that? I browse comp.text.sgml regularly
(although not as regularly as I should) without ever being asked for payment.
Can you fill me in on that?

Thanks,

/chet

---
Chet Ensign Phone: (908) 771-9221
Director, Electronic Publishing Email: censign -at- lds -dot- com
Logical Design Solutions, Inc. Email (home): censign -at- interserv -dot- com