Wanted: Tech Writer

Subject: Wanted: Tech Writer
From: Glenda Jeffrey <jeffrey -at- LEMOND -dot- HKS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 15:50:44 -0400

HKS seeks an experienced technical writer to
produce online and printed user documentation for
ABAQUS, an engineering analysis software package.
In order to produce the documentation, the writer
is expected to use ABAQUS, interview developers,
and read product specifications written by developers.
The documentation will be written in SGML, on a Unix
workstation.

The successful applicant will be intellectually
curious, detail-oriented, and able to work
independently. Significant mathematical and/or
engineering background is _required_; a bachelor
of science degree in either field is highly desirable.
Experience using engineering analysis software, though
not necessarily in a documentation capacity, is also
desirable.

HKS develops finite element software for engineering
calculations. We are located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, USA,
just north of Providence and convenient to I-95. Reply
with a resume, salary requirements, and list of references
to:

Documentation Department
Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc.
1080 Main St.
Pawtucket, RI
02860

Email resumes are also acceptable; send them to the
address below. Please do not call.

--
Glenda Jeffrey Email: jeffrey -at- hks -dot- com
Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc Phone: 401-727-4200