Re: Two spaces vs. one after periods

Subject: Re: Two spaces vs. one after periods
From: "Sevigny, Josee" <joseey -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 14:51:54 -0400

As per _The Canadian Style_ entry 7.07 states:
A period at the end of a sentence or run-in heading is followd by a single
space, as are periods used as ellipsis points; periods within abbreviations
are not followed by any space.

Also, I can't remember in with magazine I've seen this, but it said that DS
was still in use for typed work, but not anymore with word processors and
the likes.

Hope this helps!
(o o)
Josee Sevigny
joseey -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca