That STC whole-planet job list: where is it, again?

Subject: That STC whole-planet job list: where is it, again?
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 23:31:36 -0400

I had found this at one point and have a snapshot of it, but 'twere quite
a while ago (it's updated regularly -- weekly, I believe). It was
retrievable via FTP and the name of the site in question may have
involved clarkson.edu, but maybe not. Needless to say, I've forgotten
where I got it from, and the file itself doesn't contain a pointer to its
Internet source.

Thanks,
PatO'
Technical writer / online help author for a Montreal, Canada
computer-communications company which shall remain nameless herever
after in all mailing-list postings emanating from yours truly.
(Yes, I will work up a .sig at some point. Hey, I'm subscribed from a
personal account these days, and never got around to replacing the .sig
containing all the information anyone ELSE living in Montreal would need
to thoroughly burgle my apartment).