Scripts and voice over

Subject: Scripts and voice over
From: Shelley Strong <sstrong -at- TECHREPS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 12:51:17 -0600

Where can I get information about
(1) producing scripts for videos (marketing and other) and
(2) finding a "good" person to read the script for the voice over?

The subject matter is scientific testing and evaluation and other
research and development.

How can I find someone in my company who has an appropriate voice to
do the narration? (And how do I know the difference between a good
voice and a so-so voice?)

Is there a different list I should query or a Web site I should visit?