Re: samples

Subject: Re: samples
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 20 May 1995 10:25:19 -0600

On Fri, 19 May 1995, Timothy Schablin wrote:

> Is it safe to reveal the company names that these samples were written for?

> In other words, If a document was written for XYZ company, can I reveal
> XYZ company's name, or do you think that company might not want others to
> see those documents.

Timothy, your best bet is to ask them. Also, make sure that any
documents you use do NOT contain proprietary information. In my own
case, my portfolio contains carefully selected documents approved by the
company I worked for. In some cases, I have removed the Company-specific
headers.

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu