ATTN: Interleaf Users

Subject: ATTN: Interleaf Users
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 11:40:15 MST

This just in...

----- Forwarded Message Start

From: clough -at- hyster -dot- rain -dot- com (David Clough)
Newsgroups: comp.text.interleaf
Date: 12 May 1995 18:45:36 GMT

Announcing a new Interleaf Mailing List!

There is now a mailing list for users of Interleaf Publishing software
that do not have access to Usenet news. It will serve as a medium for
the exchange of ideas, TIPS, TRICKS and SOLUTIONS to problems of users
of the software.

It is just getting started, so we have no idea how much traffic will be
generated. If you would like to subscribe to the list, send a message
to ileaf-request -at- nmhg -dot- com with the following information:

Body of the message: subscribe [email address] <Full Name>

You can also put any other questions, comments or suggestions in the
body of your message because it goes to a REAL PERSON, not a listserver!
We'd like to hear from YOU!

To send messages directly to the list, send them to ileaf -at- nmhg -dot- com -dot-
This is the distributed list that goes out around the world, so please
do not send subscription requests here.

Thank-you, and I hope to see you on the list real soon!

Barbara Grover
List Administrator

----- End of Forwarded Message

Bev Parks
bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil