Re: MS Word outpaced by a snail

Subject: Re: MS Word outpaced by a snail
From: Linda Anderson <lindaa -at- PC-SERV1 -dot- EMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 09:16:41 -0700

I would say PageMaker and Quark Xpress are most compatible. We are using
Framemaker where I currently work and have trouble importing Word
documents into it for some reason. I'm not sure what the problem is --
I'm not the Frame guru here -- but the guy who is our resident Frame guru
is having all sorts of trouble.

Linda

Stand quiet in your own circle

EMTEK Health Care Systems