Re: FrameMaker Question

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Question
From: Gail Hodgson <gail -at- HPATO -dot- AUS -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 10:15:48 EST

Marc Santacroce writes:
> I am also eager to learn which is the recommended Frame text. I think *any*
> third party reference will be better than that which Frame publishes.

There is a FrameMaker mailing list, WWW page, and WWW FAW page, where you can
get lots and lots of information.

Looking at my Framers list welcome message, it tells me how to
unsubscribe ... but not how to subscribe. My guess is that subscribing
is the opposite to unsubscribing, so why not give this a try?

email to "Majordomo -at- Math -dot- McGill -dot- CA"
no subject
subscribe framers your-email-address

http://www.frame.com/

http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/FAQ-List.html

Gail Hodgson
gail -at- hpato -dot- aus -dot- hp -dot- com