? Reference book for Adobe Exchange

Subject: ? Reference book for Adobe Exchange
From: "lara (l.) swift" <swiftl -at- BNR -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 13:58:00 -0400

Hi,

I am looking for a book on how to use Adobe Exchange and Acrobat. I
just looked at "The World's BIGGEST Bookstore" and they don't have
anything. I want to find out more info on inserting notes in the text
and using colour etc, and I'm tired of using the "Help". I want a good
old hardcopy reference manual.

Thanks!

Please respond directly and I'll summarize to the list.

-Lara
swiftl -at- bnr -dot- ca