Screen captures from AS400

Subject: Screen captures from AS400
From: Debbie Exner <exner -at- HOPI -dot- DTCC -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 17:54:24 -0400

I am documenting programs that run on an AS400 and am dialing in through
Windows-based software called ReachOut. I have been trying to use SnagIt
to capture the screens but they are black background with green and white
text and if I invert them I get white background with pink and blue text.
I am writing the documentation in WinWord6. Does anyone know how to get
readable screen captures from a DOS window with SnagIt or any other graphic
software?? Help!

Thanks,

Debbie Exner
exner -at- hopi -dot- dtcc -dot- edu