Anyone able to get Word6 Master Doc to work?

Subject: Anyone able to get Word6 Master Doc to work?
From: Jean Richardson <BJRWRITER -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 13:52:53 -0400

I am trying to convert a Frame doc to a Word 6 Master Doc. The number of
problems are too voluminous to list here. Let me summarize them as errors
in:
- saving
- updating styles
- pagination

If you have been been able to get Master Doc to work on a project that has
more than 150 pages and more than 10 files, I'd like to hear from you. How'd
you do it? What's the magic incantation?

I am also collecting case histories of organizations who have tried
unsuccessfully to use Master Document and given up. We are trying to
convince management to let us stay with Frame.

I have just subscribed to the list this morning and haven't received my
confirmation, yet. So if you could respond to me at bjrwriter -at- aol -dot- com, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks. -- Jean Richardson