Anyone heard of HULK?

Subject: Anyone heard of HULK?
From: Jane Bergen <janeb -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 20:16:32 -0700

Has anyone heard of a help authoring tool called HULK? Our senior
engineer asked me about it today and he insists it would be better
suited for us than Doc-to-Help. Gulp. I'm just now learning how to use
that program and the thought of switching in midstream is a little
frightening.

HULK, as I understand it, is something fairly new from Microsoft and is
available on their Developers' Kit. I'd really like to hear from anyone
who has experience with this program, or knowledge of it, at least.

Thanks.

Janie Bergen
Technical Writer
AnswerSoft, Inc., Plano, TX