Re: Help! Software sugg. for eng. to do editing with

Subject: Re: Help! Software sugg. for eng. to do editing with
From: Paul David Marvel <marvel -at- STRAUSS -dot- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 19:25:09 -0400

Dianne:

I just ran into a similar problem and solved it with WordPerfect's compare
document feature. Perhaps Word has the same functionality.

I had to compare design documents the team had edited for the latest
software release to the original documents to develop delta training.
With document compare, the computer displays deleted text with a line
through it and added text in red. The changes are easy to spot on line,
and they print as struck through (hmmm, that looks odd) and shaded text.

Good luck.

-paul
Paul D. Marvel marvel -at- brahms -dot- udel -dot- edu