Looking for Opportunity

Subject: Looking for Opportunity
From: Del Paeske <SViewWest -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 16:54:56 -0400

Hi Gang,

I am a independent Writer/AV Producer with 25 years experience and have just
moved to Oregon. I am looking for contract work and/or networking
opportunities here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. In reply please email
me direct at SViewWest -at- aol -dot- com -dot-

TIA

Del Paeske
Superior View Productions
P.O. Box 4186
Salem, OR 97302

PS. I love this list and its' threads (back to lurking now).