RTChew e-mail address please!

Subject: RTChew e-mail address please!
From: DFIERRO_at_TECHPUBS%lanierwsm -dot- UUCP -at- MATHCS -dot- EMORY -dot- EDU
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 13:14:11 LCL

Sorry to post this to the list (or as sorry as my personality will
allow), but . . .

I received an e-mail from an RTChew.

Mr./Mrs./Ms./Whatever RTChew, I cannot respond to you. I need your
e-mail address. By the time a message makes it to my mailbox, the
header file looks more like lines of code than an e-mail header file.

I would like to respond to you off-line. Please send me your e-mail
address!

Thanks,

Dan Fierro
dfierro -at- lanier -dot- com
dfierro -at- sct -dot- edu (School computer is erratic these days.)